View Single Post
Old 2006-07-23, 00:14   Link #445
domino
デレデレ

More Prince of Tennis news....

A new video game is coming out for the PS2. It is another dating sim. Should be out some time this winter.

Pictures are on the official website. This game will be called "Tennis no Oujisama: Dokidoki Survival" and seems to be about the cast of Prince of Tennis stranded on a deserted island or something...

You may now cry tears of joy or horror (however you choose to react to such a ridiculous game). I shamefully admit that I will buy this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetchinmusic
I checked on Yesasia for the POT Movie on DVD and apparently its coming out on the 28th of september. The delux version is like 45 quid!!! (pounds for UK People lol) Thats loadssssss. And it doesnt even say if its gonna have subtitles. What is the movie kinda based on? IS it a totally different storyline or just the anime in a film?

And post more please lol Thats to everyone hehe lol
the PoT live action movie is a modified version of the Hyotei arc. :P They changed it slightly and added a new Hyotei member instead of Hiyoshi (new member + his sister... I wrote their character bios from the official site earlier in this thread), but basically it's the Hyotei storyline.

And the DVD coming out September 28 will NOT have English subtitles. Most official Japanese DVDs are expensive and have no English subtitles. :P
domino is offline   Reply With Quote