View Single Post
Old 2010-12-22, 19:41   Link #20215
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Yea, except no. Because Beatrice isn't the culprit, and that doesn't change how Dine's rules work just because we thought otherwise.

We haven't even been told how many of Dine's rules apply. I wouldn't bother with any except what's been stated in Red regarding them, since we didn't get 100% of the Knox rules.
I think should consider the idea that Beatrice is the culprit inside her games.

For a while I've been telling that each murder mystery is nothing but a game where the murder kills people but nor for real.
The fake part shouldn't even be questioned at this point. But why you think that this opportunity killer is even part of Beatrice's games, if the games are based on stories that were written before the actual event?

Hachijo said that she was able to reach the truth by reading the messages in the bottle. Rationally speaking this opportunity killer shouldn't exist at all in those stories. Beatrice wrote those stories with herself as the killer.

What Battler (and we) is supposed to understand is Beatrice's game, her heart, her motives. And if you re-watch Battler's epiphany in EP5 you'll realize that he only understood all of these stuff and not some kind of foreign element in Beatrice's story.

So basically what I mean to say is that whether this opportunity killer exist or not, it has nothing to do with Beatrice's game. Beatrice wouldn't include him in her games, because her objective is not to make Battler understand the truth of the Rokkenjima incident, but the truth of her heart.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote