View Single Post
Old 2009-06-23, 02:27   Link #4
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Murderous intent towards script writer just increased a lot...

The story... is beyond repair. How did it get to this... Heck, I think it might have even surpassed Munto's horrible story. And just like that, the script feels like the writer just gave up and turned everything into a gag. It's hard to see it as anything else, especially with that part at the end. With that "Prince of Darkness" line and Nami's "ban~" and Nami's "Sora wo Kakero Shoujo Black" thing and Lulubot's "Shoujo Black"...
Kagura's recovery was just chaotic... Takane's miraculous and sudden recovery was bad too, but this was... "amazing"... (;゚д゚)ポカーン
The rest... No Comment. Indeed, No Comment...

Like............ Nami's the only part of the series that is worth watching for now? Even though the series is about to be over either way...

----
Separate thoughts:

Akiha's little gun thing works by itself?!... (-_-)

Nami really is good at nicknaming people~
What she said to Akiha was probably what a good number of people thought about Akiha too. Nami=Viewers? Especially the line "IRAIRA surundayo!" (<--It's irritating!" or something like that)

Nami~, Nami~ ( ^ω^ ) Her sickness is getting worse and worse... Half of the things she said to Akiha could have been completely said back.
But that's good. Good. Fuhehehe...

When did Nami get this strong..................... ( -________-)

Akiha... *laugh* Yeah... I'm sure most people don't even care about her anymore. Probably nothing she does in this episode will change anyone's opinion either, I bet.
Heroine <--*snort*

Ah...~~~~~ Nami~, step on me too~

Why is Nami's blood purple? A new type of censor?

..............Yeah, go figure, Tsutsuji's still alive.

Preview: And so, after lots of horrible developments, we reach the last episode, which continues with the story that has suffered from horrible developments, as the good guys face off against Prince of Darkness and Nami.
It's a good end if Nami kills them all............ Geez, the other characters don't really matter anymore.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A man who shares my own feelings. I was in the series for Lulu, Honoka, and Itsuki, but now the only thing worth watching is Nami and Lulu. AWESOME evil team!