View Single Post
Old 2009-01-27, 14:49   Link #26
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I've only really ever done a marathon two times...

Once, a couple years ago, when my cousin wanted to watch all 24 episodes of Love Hina from the DVDs I then had (Didn't have the Christmas/Spring/OVA DVDs yet; God help us if I did)...We did that marathon, do the math for how long that lasted...We ended up staying all the way up until 6AM, which is something I regularly do these days on the weekends, but a couple years ago during our high school years, that was a lot of time without any fucking sleep...

I came a couple times close to that over the past two years, watching episodes hours on end of Bleach and Naruto to catch up to the current-running episodes, but never anything nearly as long on a single sitting as I did with my cousin on Love Hina...

Well, except for a couple weeks ago after New Years Day, where I was stuck in bed sick over some stupid virus...With nothing to do and no motivation to do anything as active as playing PS3, I decided to run through all 25 episodes of Code Geass R2 in a single sitting...Straight through all by my sick self...One more episode watched in my Code Geass marathon than I did with my cousin during the Love Hina marathon...Holy shit, was I restless...

That's my personal record...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote