View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 12:11   Link #715
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Rikka no Yuusha is so heavily skewed by the 協力者 votes... ridiculous. Has anyone ever read it?
I rec'ed it a while back but author keeps delaying the publication date. Book II (which continued to be brilliant) was delayed for a month, then Book III was delayed for 3 months (scheduled to be released the 22nd of this month last time I check)!!! Hope the trend doesn't continue but otherwise still very highly recommended. PS: It's Rokka btw, even though Rikka's used in Chuunibyou.

Very happy that Kino's still there (loved the anime, but the LN's just too big a hole to jump in). I'm probably going to piss the entire group of people off but Mahouka's probably the most undeserving of its rank. I almost want to see it animated just to see the series get trolled to death (probably won't even watch it). Man volume 1 was pretty darn decent then it just drops down the toilet at rate of exponential decay or something (rettousei is the most ridiculous misnomer). I really want to see the vote breakdown for this.

Anyways, the "critics"' votes are the ones that are most valuable (imo) anyway. Too bad MW Bunko isn't consider a light novel, otherwise we all know which series would be on top of every single ranking.

EDIT: @kuroishinigami I took so long to type that you posted before I hit submit
EDIT2: Offtopic, very good post from Doraneko back earlier this year for anyone who missed it.
EDIT3: While on the topic of chuunibyou, for anyone who likes this topic, consider reading Aura from Tanaka Romeo. Anime PVs here and here (2nd PV's more ... related, but ... kinda wrong impression hahaha). One of my top 5 LN for the past 2 years. Extremely well written and heartfelt.