View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 10:00   Link #110
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiori Zuhon View Post
If you really love someone you would wait forever for him/her.
get real mate. eventhough i still remember my first real love and still have a special feeling for her but we had to part and none of us are wasting our life in waiting for an impossible relation

Quote:
And you would have faith that both of you will be together no matter how many hardships you need to go through. That is love.
you really need to get a reality check, it s not something one can teach to another, it s something that you need to find by yourself, dont idealize love too much. see my first comment on your quote, even though both of us were really in love our relation would have never gone anywhere and would never mature into anything. as much i also want to glorifie Love like you do, i know it doesn work this way.

Quote:
But I guess Takayuki doesn't know what true love is.
i think he found out what a side of love is and that s why he was able to move on and let go of his ghost haunting him and preventing him to move forwards. There is no such thing as True Love only an idealisation made by people, eventually you will understand but this requires some experiences (in my case we learned the hardway but i wont complain)
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote