View Single Post
Old 2013-10-27, 07:03   Link #9656
AstroNerdBoy

Someone called it earlier (maybe here...I didn't see it immediately on my blog comments) where they said that Ruka would sell 99 and actually hold back a single copy. That's what seems to have happened here. I don't think she held it back for Hayate specifically, but she had decided what to do with her own future and had given up on marrying Hayate. Holding back one copy but carrying on with the doujinshi contest allows Ruka to save face and not actually appear to be quitting or giving up.

Looks like Hayate is going to buy the last copy though.

Hata-sensei really has surprised me of late by not obsessing about the need to have a comedy chapter or throw in comedy just for the sake of it, whereby it would derail the story. I'm happy to see Nagi's character development and how things have proceeded.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote