View Single Post
Old 2004-04-05, 12:29   Link #20
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart
Hi kj, I am a bit confused. Correct me if I am wrong, the collector edition which contains 3 first episodes will only be released next month. The 1st volume DVD (2000 yen) is supposed to be a standard edition.

Another thing that I haven't fully understand yet is the 2nd volume collector edition DVD. Does it contain episode 4 & 5? What are the bonuses, considering it costs about 7700 yen (vs 5500 yen)? Will they include the 2nd part of Maria-sama Niwa Naisho?
My mistake...the one that I quoted as the "collector's edition" is actually the first-press only limited edition that has one episode. This contains the Maria-sama niwa Naisho special and the special book-case done by Hibiki Reine. I get these things confused since I buy DVDs that are first-press releases anyway which become a collector's item...

"Standard edition" DVDs will be released once all the first-press are gone, and they do not have the specials included into the first press.

You know what I believe they might release this through? If this is a second season stuff, then they might spread out the discs into 9 DVDs with each DVD with Hibiki Reine's art of each rose character (Yumi, Sachiko, Youko / Yoshino, Rei, Eriko / Noriko, Shimako, Sei). Then again, who knows if Touko or Kanako might become Yumi's soeur?