View Single Post
Old 2007-08-14, 09:59   Link #644
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by innominate View Post
=O I would guess it's a philosophy on the meaning of existence. Existentialism as opposed to empiricism and rationalism, well, basically existentialists believe humans are defined by existence, fundamentally believing that the meaning of life is to exist.

Empiricism and Rationalism um, if I can think through this scientifically...

Rationalists believe in rationalizing things =o. In that, life is a series of logical progressions, I think, such in the case of scientific determinism.

Empiricists believe life is a collection of experiences, or something.

^^" If I got anything wrong tell me heh.
why am i getting an Evangelion vibe -_-;
okay okay, so Existentialism is like.. the meaning of my little life is that i excist aha but so their goal for the reason for excistance is that they are there o.o; very complicated lol .. for some reason my mind is going mr. roboto lol started with if your life goal is just to excist it means you dont have any real goals cause they then belong to rationalism and empiricism (or however you spell it XD) so you would just do what you do along the way without making any real choices and therefore are a mr. roboto! XD Existentialism = Mr. Roboto lifestyle :X okay im going to cool of my brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I'm not sure whether to laugh to death or cry.
finally got why you laugh at me XD

Spoiler for image size:

ocean doesnt have cliffs then what is that Catz XD he he
ive seen em myself in England (though pic is in Kroko, Japan) , we were picknicking above those white cliffs and the houses owuld be away from the edge and we would just hang our feet over the edge against the rocky white wall.. thing
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote