View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 05:38   Link #44
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

9/10.... I got several reasons

first, the dragons battle is maybe the best since this anime got aired... although we need more action battle.... the dragon looks so easy when it is fought by 4 factions

second, okay! I got confused about how Saito manage to steal an airplane... nah! whatever... we're dealing with ZnT so anything can happen... it supposed to be a light story so it's better if I don't care about simple things like that....

third, yay! what a timing! it's solar eclipse today... lol...
yeah! Saito arrived at right timing with awesome missiles... Delf still alive?? aww...
looks like we must have a happy ending so the only one allowed to die is Pope
I can also conclude that Louise is the only void magician who have offensive attack

fourth, hmm... happy ending... when I hear Saito's confession, I can hear 4 breaking heart's sound from 4 girls at the same time...
I'm one of harem end's hater so I support this ending

fifth, this is the reason why I should give this episode a high score.... I'm the one who always say I want to see an episode when Louise come to Japan... hey! J.C. Staff hears me so they make it for me... lol

J.C. Staff... you just do a very good job lately.... I'm still amazed by Shakugan no Shana and now I'm quite satisfied with Zero no Tsukaima (although I really want to read novel's ending... maybe sounds better?)
well, I still prefer season 2's ending but this is an okay ending for me... Zero no Tsukaima got a simple story so a happy and peaceful ending like this totally deserved it

Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima.... both have same seiyuu's lead (Rie Kugimiya and Satoshi Hino) and end at same time....
I'm sad but I must move forward... looking for your new project, J.C. Staff