View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 11:59   Link #390
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
You're right this is a discussion forum and people have the right to there opinions on shows but looking over the last few pages of posts it's clear you don't like the show and how it's going, you said you were dropping it, which is your opinion and no one is stopping you for posting in this thread. But you still are. Restating over and over how you hate the show isnt discussion and adds nothing to the current conversation. As stated above if you dont like it, stop watching it. No one is making you watch this anime or visit this thread.
Don't worry, I intend to drop this series since I dislike it. However, I feel inclined to defend myself and my arguments whenever someone tries to refute them. Most of the time, it's great and I enjoy the debates, but I get mighty pee'd off when the argument is just "If you don't like the show, don't post". Can you imagine one of the more popular series having that kinda attitude? Imagine Fate/Zero, Hyou-ka (when it airs) or Nisemonogatari from last season using that principle.

As for the "ranting on how much I hate this show", I made one post stating my dislike it for it, and one post refusing a person's comment that I should wait until they animate ch13 of the manga... which seems like a pretty awful long time. The other two posts were related to implied personal attacks on me, which I defended.

Unless, people decide to personally attack me further, I will leave everyone with their enjoyment of this series. Peace.

EDIT:
Quote:
Yet here we find you, still here, attempting to make other people dislike the show as much as you do.
Not my intention, though if you thought I was doing then you are mistaken.

Quote:
We find that impolite. So yes, we are asking you to leave, because you said you were doing so, and because it is one thing to repect your right to your opinion and quite another to stand here while you try to ruin everyone else's ability to enjoy the series as well.
Same as above, although the way people have been telling me to "get out" because I'm not liking it and saying not so good things about it, is equally if not more rude.

Quote:
You do not like it. That's fine. We do. That is also fine.
Of course. I will never condemn another person's opinion.

Quote:
You have no more right to insult our opinions or try to force us to change them than we have to do the same to yours.
Never insulted opinions... only the series in question. And as you are not trying to change my opinion on it, I am not trying to force you to change yours.

Last edited by Pocari_Sweat; 2012-04-16 at 12:12.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote