View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 06:42   Link #65
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
Yeah don't see what the complaint is with the design. Looks pretty detailed to me. I;m pretty sure with the amount of source material availble it'll definently run 4 cours. Really surprised A-1 is doing it though. They certainly have a lot of shows on their plate right now.
Amount of available material for ongoing long series never instantly means several cours. I'd say the safest and likeliest length of Magi would be two cours, with one particular arc being climactic and conclusive enough to have as a stop point yet tantalize the audience with a possible season 2. Where it goes from there will depend on the reception, which may not be a problem if they do it right, methinks.

Plus, I'd much rather they don't give it four cours cause as far as I'm concerned the longer the series = more spread out budget = no thanks. I'd rather they make the best out of their budget for a two cour season, give as much justice to the arc they'll prob be ending with, scout the reception and then approve another two cour season if their criteria is met (or exceeded. Hello, AoEx!).
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote