View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 12:26   Link #2295
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
What is nuts? PEOPLE ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL!

/devours the weak

Spoiler for Random Spoiler related to Scary Tatsuya:
So, when the weak (Zero) fought back and put them in their sorry state, they just proclaim him evil.

That "The strong devours the weak" mentality is something the strong always uses to justify themselves. When someone stronger than they appear to beat them though, they'll proclaim it unjust or evil.

Yotsuba clan has that kind of mentality, yet they'll never allow others to do the same horrible things they do to others to them. Tatsuya is more powerful than they are, hence they call him "monster" and "tool" because their pathetic mind can't accept the truth that Tatsuya is superior than they are. I bet they'll just insult Tatsuya with word like "heartless monster" or "fake magician" when Tatsuya massacre them.

I never feel sorry for most characters in Code Geass, since LeLouch looks like a good person compared to others. Suzaku, Nunnally, Cornelia and the knights of the round have their priority and ideal twisted. Charles is about to destroy the world, yet Cornelia ignored the threat and focus on making LeLouch suffered, Schneizel doesn't give a crap, the knights of the round (Gino) does nothing. It's LeLouch who saves the world from being destroyed by Charles' ambition, alone (with Suzaku who at least is more lovable than any other fighting characters). Then they just view LeLouch as a threat.

Nunnally is annoying as hell. She killed countless people too. I don't buy that shit about her looking like an innocent little girl trying to act tough!