View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 23:27   Link #63
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Funniest thing...he's local right? Are we here even yellow, more like fried under tropical sun until well done
I AM yellow. Or at least my skin tone is. Runs in the paternal side of the family that people think I have jaundice.

Most Asians are yellow I think, due to the Vit D surplus thanks to the equatorial sunlight.

Quote:
Are you going to use some term to label Lafcadio Hearn? He's like....the pinnacle, yet who can deny his success?
In 10 years time, that name will be history. Then we would know Vexx's real name from the banner of a Japanese private preschool/kindergarten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Some of weaboo characteri defined in Indonesia:
- Thinks that Japan is a holy land, a superior country, a land with no flaw.
- Only listen to Japanesse song, thinking other country's music sucks.
- Add a lot of Japanesse slang word even not speaking with otaku (just only to sound cool). Eg "Oh, you are so kawaii with that dress." "This food is Oishii..." etc
- Didnt have much knowledge outside of "Japan". Even the knowledge of Japan comes from dorama / anime / manga.
- Easily to provoke when Japan is being ridiculed.

My friend has compiled a long list of weaboo characters in his FB, but this is the most common traits i believe i have encountered so far.
People start out like that. Or at least a number of otaku I know start out so. Until they read about LDP, DPJ and the Japanese political scene

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote