View Single Post
Old 2016-02-25, 19:57   Link #20
Jmariofan7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Embrace might be putting it a bit strongly, aknowledge its existence and/or show vague interest maybe.
Or just be interested in someones combat potential (or capacity to withstand pain with Zoro's "get speared" idea).

Oddly, find myself liking the chapter, liking the new character, even while i kinda hate all the ninja hype from Luffy and co.
I kinda hate Naruto (the manga, haven't watched the anime or played games) which may color my opinions of this chapter due to all the shout outs.

Used to read Naruto, it was never my favorite manga, but it had plenty of good stuff in there.
Then Sasuke went of the deep end, and the story became all about him and how awesome he is (he isn't). And from there on the whole thing went going downhill in so many ways that i don't even have the patience to write it all down.
Oh boy, another one of those "Naruto sucks solely because of Sasuke" people. That's kind of a shallow reason to stop reading, you didn't even try to see where the story was going with it, and despite what you and other people might think, it wasn't all about him nor did it make him out to be awesome.
Jmariofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote