View Single Post
Old 2011-06-27, 14:08   Link #9374
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
-_- thats a lot to catch up on yo.
The only thing I really understand so far is that there are people descended from famous people
Not necessary. Personally, I think of it as flavor or food for dorama (like Lupin vs Holmes)
Quote:
and they all use guns
Oh yeah, that's the part I needed to get used to. But then I get american 1980-1990s movies, pre-Hollywood John Woo and Equilibrium for inspiration. As I have said before, HnAverse is like an Eden for mundane action heroes. Those don't have to worry about trying to play smart and miserably fail because the opposition have flight/wave motion guns/magical barrier that stop everything and have shown no evidence to have a limit at all.

Quote:
and magic.
So far the most powerful magic-user shown in the series, rank-wise, is Shirayuki and she is far from being gamebreaking or OC-creation cockblocking, as in it is pretty reasonable. The only things that are close to gamebreakers are, possibly, HSS and Irokane, and that metal is fucking rare.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote