Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 14:51   Link #4851
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I've always been wondering if the minority group really is a minority. I remember you mentioning some surveys among people in France and that when the results of those polls came out it showed completely different opinions from those of pretty much everyone you hear personally. I also know that in Italy, when Prodi and Berlusconi were duking it out for the position of Prime Minister, there were actually a lot of boxes filled with people's votes sitting outside like trash, untouched. It makes me think, is it really that uncommon for polls, votes, what have you to be rigged?[/conspiracy theory]
Well, in the case, for example, of the new Europe treaty, it was national surveys.

And about the survey that showed supposedly that 70% of people think we should not fire Mitterrand....... it was a survey ordered by the government.

Actually, the results of those surveys ordered by the gov are so "weird" that some deputies asked the creation of an investigating commitee to check things. And you know what? The government and their friends do all they can do to block it.