View Single Post
Old 2010-07-26, 02:01   Link #1136
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Gah! 400+ posts since i last came here? Hell if I'm gonna read all that. I really should stop playing League of Legends so often... (and only reason I'm here to be honest is because of major server lag issues lol)

In any case, after 4 episodes for Haruka's arc, I feel... I dunno, empty? Putting aside Haruka should be my waifu and not the protagonist (who has Rihoko already XD), it felt like that the character development stalled to a halt somewhere in the 3rd episode, there's this jarring feeling going from the end of one episode to the start of another that kills the atmosphere, and what seems like major time skips within them that strangles what emotions you'd feel from the plot.

Really, it went confession --> dumped --> try again --> no answer --> christmas event --> finally couple --> time skip --> married? I think that's a wee bit much to cram in the span of 4 episodes.

I mean, even the 1 episode per heroine of other omnibus adaptations feels more complete, ironically enough. Because there, you expect them only to cram so much in 20 minutes, so you expect them only to give you a glimpse of that girl's story. Here it was obvious they tried to fit the entirety of Haruka's arc, and I dunno about others, but it didn't work at all for me. Props though for first episode rejection (which is rare), but the rest were just meh to me.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote