View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 05:33   Link #1275
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Can we just keep this sort of thing out of this? -_-)

I mean, seriously - regardless of reincarnation, regardless of who you ship, which boy you prefer or what you hope for, Amata is the protagonist of this show. He has been chosen by the "legend". I think it's safe to say that he's not just some freaky creation whose entire purpose is being a cockblock.

(SO not touching the rest...)
I agree. And regardless of reincarnation, I think what we should rather look at now is whom has chemistry first. And so far, I'm up to debate on how Zessica will enter as a competitor in the romance department next episode. So far... Amata has referred to Mikono as his "first love" so I'm wondering if Zessica in the next episode will start to rise. Plus, I'm hoping Shrade comes back... I need some BL and definitely some laughs.

--

On another note, the OP & ED singles came out today.

I'm addicted to the OP song by Akino with bless 4. However, the ED is kinda meh to me. I don't really like it as much.

Honestly, speaking of that "cheesy" scene between Amata and Mikono, I have to say that this series has the best of Yoko Kanno to it. I love the music. That scene alone just pulls me in for its beautiful music. Call it "cheesy" but I love music as a separate piece.

Last edited by LoveMeKags; 2012-02-12 at 06:03.
LoveMeKags is offline   Reply With Quote