View Single Post
Old 2010-07-09, 15:46   Link #1050
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I got my hands on a raw of the "Let's Go!" live event DVD, since it takes a damn awful long time for me to get it. It's not the best quality by a mile, but you take what you can get, I suppose.

Anyway, I'll say this: the videos you've seen on YouTube so far? They don't do the DVD justice at all. Nothing brings the feeling across more than seeing the whole event in one go and with the proper equipment to play it with (which I don't have, so I'll rewatch it when the DVD gets here). Plus, there are a few things we never got to see yet, like

Spoiler:

Best line that I could somewhat make out: "We're not just friends, we're family!" Shows you how close these girls have become over the past months.

Best part is of course, seeing them actually play their instruments themselves. They still have a long way to go, but they get a 10 for effort nonetheless. And I'm pretty sure the crowd didn't care one bit.

Whoever managed to be there had the time of his life. I'd like to see them do something like this again after season 2 is done, but that might be wishing for a bit too much.