View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 23:24   Link #386
Sasukemaru
Banned

I don't see your beef with pain being stronger then sm naruto, pain already fought the hokage, kakashi, and countless other ninja before beating sm naruto, if you recall hinata stepping in saved his life. Pain already checkmated him in that fight, then lOcked him up when he went 6 tails, and then naruto was bailed out my minato. Pain beat naruto in like 5 minutes even after destroying a whole village, sm naruto is nOt in the same league as pain, let alone his true power as just nagato. Naruto would have lost on several occasions without intervention against a weakened pain who single handedly demolished the strongest village.

You seem to think naruto is the strongest character, it's proved time and time again he still has a lot to learn, he will undoubtably be the strongest at the end, but he isn't there yet.

Again, everybOdy ahead of itachi are ppl that are obviously superior, you can't name one person I put in front of him he can actually beat.

Gaara could hold his own with anybody in the series, it's almost laughable you say deidara dominated him. If he didn't have to protect a whole village while fighting it may have turned out a lil different.

If it makes you feel better when itachi WAS in his prime only 2 ppl ahead of him were in existence, nagato and tobi. So itachi would be #3 for his time, but with all the generations included, he falls between 15-20 easily.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-12-16 at 00:05.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote