View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 21:27   Link #433
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakuri View Post
4 - Kirito isn't orange. He killed a player which was already a red player ( I think so? Don't remember ). If you think it's unfair, well...If you kill someone who tries to kill you, it's self defence, yet it's unfair if you get away with it? Sure, be a victim of attempt of murder, kill him to save your life, and go to jail for saving yourself, probably you should be charged as guilty because you didn't want to die in the hands of a maniac...I really don't get your common sense in here...
Hey, don't put words in my mouth I never said, especially not if it's retarded nonsense!
I never said that Kirino killing Kuradeel was unfair. I even *explicitly* wrote that Kirito killing Kuradeel was *well-deserved*. I don't see how you get from that to misconstruing such a nonsense.

They said before that killing other players makes you an orange player. When Kirito hunten down that PK guild (not Laughing Coffin, the one before), he said that he wouldn't mind being orange for killing the girl (or the others as well), so they surrender, as Kirito has a much higher level, and they wouldn't have a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Where is it implied that they had sex?

Sure he kissed her early that day and then after they had dinner she started taking her clothes off which was a misunderstanding.

Then the next thing we know Kirito is waking her up and she has no clothes on in her bed?

They didnt really make it clear enough even for it being implied.
Yes, that's it exactly. Kirito wakes her up, fully clothed - that implies that he obviously slept elsewhere, got himself dressed and then came here to wake her up.
Even if they wanted to keep it PG-13, there's way too little to infer that they *did* have sex. If they had actually meant to imply that, they would've at least put Kirito in underpants only, sitting on the bed, the it would've been clear. But they didn't.
It would also be a little strange, if they would have had sex so suddenly after Kirito showed no interest before, when Asuna had stripped naked and just gave her a blank stare. He really *should* have undressed right there and went to bed with her, but he *didn't* (not interested, or perhaps he's a stuck-up prude believing in that "No sex before marriage" nonsense). It's hard to believe that he changed his mind that quickly and in a very short time went from "no interest" to "hey, let's have sex".
By all means, they really *should* have had sex, but it just wasn't there, as much as you wish it had happened. Hopefully we'll see something actually intimate later, i.e. something from which you can infer they did it without wishful thinking.

I don't know how it was in the LN. Did they actually have sex there, and the anime just failed badly at reproducing it?