View Single Post
Old 2009-08-09, 03:14   Link #231
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Yeesh, calm down fellas. I think this is just a huge misunderstanding blown out of proportion. I don't think anyone's outstandingly more wrong than anyone else. I read over the past few pages and saw this developing..... it seems like Master Mold's been taken to mean something he didn't more than once, which prompted heated responses. And Master Mold, if you used less editorializing language, I think these other gentlemen wouldn't take what you meant the wrong way.

Sheesh, no need to fight over anime differences and misunderstandings. If we all just don't start insults, there'll be no need for anyone else to throw an insult. Let's not be so sensitive over minor things. And try to be a little more civil in our disagreements; it's not that big a deal if someone likes an anime more or less than we do....

For example, @ paradox13, I believe you're from England, as I used to live there, and you seem to use some of the terminology I was familiar with during my time there. When he said 'cats', he meant it as people, not as an insult. It's a slang term used in America similar to the way 'geezers' is used there. Haha.