View Single Post
Old 2010-04-21, 10:47   Link #548
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I'll just say.

- zzz Ayachii's actual voice is boring and plain to me, but her acting is nice.
- Let's not get me started on Nana's average acting when my average is.... rather average. Think above Kotobuki Minako and below people like ChiwaChiwa.
- o hay, Hocchan's budokan live is released next month. Anyone want to watch it and go wut at how robotic she'll probably sound with me? And haha, everyone around me making fun of how it looks like she uses botox.
- ChiwaChiwa is probably mentally ranked around Tamura Yukari for me. And they're both insane! Yay.

norly, Chiwa in Kemeko DX has got to be the biggest lolwtf I have ever seen/heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
In response to the recent long discussions, I'm generally pretty disgusted at die-hard fans which create the idol culture, with its complex and "what on earth" set of generally accepted rules.
Aren't most "normal" people disgusted at "hardcore" people anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Since we get the animation instead of a video, I wonder if it's not as bad as we might imagine...or if it's worse (^^
I was trying to see if someone blogged about M Kana-sama and stumbled upon Kakky's blog saying how Koyama is horrible. It probably wasn't that bad....
Quote:
Wonder why that is. Listening to some old episodes of Comchat now, and she seems pretty bright and cheerful (though I haven't quite heard enough to grasp her personality yet...)
Either she's being polite or she's not friendly enough with the other co-hosts to joke around too much. I remember her being fairly quiet on her appearance on BluRaji.

derp, where's that clip of Kana-sama going all "Mai-channnnn, sukiiii" for some punishment game and Nakahara acting all tsun....

Edit for woah, eroge seiyuu costs, wut.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-04-22 at 00:10.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote