View Single Post
Old 2010-08-01, 22:17   Link #558
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Because I don't really know Japanese, the only way to impress me is to have a good vocal range, like Miyukichi and Kugyuu.

I kind of forget about the game side of voice acting. I guess the funny thing is that I like Marina's acting as a guy more than those girls for some reason. Or I'm attached to Erio Mondial too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
As for Omigawa Chiaki, she is one of the few amateurish-sounding seiyuus that really does give me trouble. I have trouble hearing past that flat voice. Although I am coming to enjoy her in Seitokai Yakuindomo now.
I'm okay with her in that show as well. I guess anything is an improvement from Soul Eater.
Quote:
To compare her sound with HanaKana or Noto Kawaii.... I haven't listened carefully to a lot of Omigawa-san's work, but I do think that HanaKana and Noto Kawaii can sound unlike their most popular voices (e.g., in Darker than Black 2 and in Mnemosyne, respectively). Whereas I have never heard Omigawa-san sound anything but flat. They definitely have far more professional voices than she does, with more life in them.
Mmm, I was talking more about how Omigawa's "normal" voice is so different from what I've heard in anime, so she seems to have a bigger range than what I've heard of HanaKana and Mamio — and yes, I've seen those shows and even argh'd at Mamio in SeitoIchi. Problem is, Omigawa can't actually act in any voice she could possibly use, at least right now.

So yes, everyone else actually has professional voices while poor little Omigawa is still trying to work on the one. wwww

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote