View Single Post
Old 2010-02-11, 07:35   Link #2660
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Misshi is the producer for the Nanoha series and he's also the head honcho for King Records. If you've seen that video of Nana being told she's performing on Kouhaku, that guy that was being all srsbsns with her is Misshi.
Ah, I see, I know him now. XD

Quote:
Er, running her mouth off as in not giving a damn about what she says. She's still reading viewer mail, after all.
I meant it that way... otherwise, I just worded my sentence wrong. DX

Quote:
I don't know much about them off-screen. They're just in a lot of anime together because a certain sound director loves them.

Ah, wait, that reminds me.I just remembered. Mamio belongs to a very stiff agency called Osawa Agency. They're srsbsns and I think it's still the only agency to not provide any online profiles of their talents. So Mamio playing the yuri game like pimp master Itou Shizuka is not going to happen. Mamio is too much of an angel to realize what's going on, though. lolol.
some Kawasumi Ayako and Mamio engrish moe-ness I totally LOLed. Seriously. And yes, Mamio belongs to a strict agency, I think Kana Ueda did say that...? (I read it from J1m0ne I think. XD) And yes, Mamio is just too sparkly (lol??)

Quote:
It's easy to not discuss just one seiyuu, though. The easiest thing to do might be to say "Please keep discussions about their music career to a minimum." orz
Well, yeah, that. But, if we continue to appreciate a lot of seiyuus like, for example, the Mai Nakahara and Hitomi Nabatame combi in Strawberry Panic is blahblahblah... then discuss maybe Hitomi Nabatame, and then etc..~ or if I made sense, if not, please forgot it. I am always confusing. haha. XD
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote