Old 2015-06-11, 16:24   Link #3
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Title- Kuro no Maou 黒の魔王
Alt eng title- Black demon king/Devil
Author-菱影代理 Hishi Kage Dairi
Status (WN)-501 chapters ongoing
There are also 3 published novels but there are no illustrations available for now.

summary- Kurono Maou is a high school student who is sensitive of his sharp eyes and bad expression. No girlfriend but gifted with friends in his own way, he had been living a peaceful life. But one day, without any reason, Kurono was attacked by a mysterious headache while in the literature clubroom and fainted. When he finally awoke.......Swords & magic, filled with monsters, an orthodox different world summoning.

ncode-n2627t
translation-here

I liked how it started so I decided to translate it as I read. A bit more serious and sensible than usual Narou series out there.

Cant answer the usual questions as I myself have barely started but as far as I have heard MC is very strong but not OP i.e. there are others stronger than him.
As for harem there are only 2-3 women.
For detailed info wait for Narou veterans

the way you put it made it sound like the typical different world summoning.
you forgot to put the part where he was. Kidnapped, brainwashed, tortured,forced to train and fight to the death with other people that were summoned, experimented on, and run for his life while being hunted by near invincible monsters (apostles).

this is a pretty dark series.and i mean very DARK.
and I think its best just leaving the title Black Devil not Black Demon king.(black demon king just sounds weird :-\ )
And he had the title of black devil forced upon him it's not something he wanted.though he does look pretty dangerous. and the fact that him being able to use black magic was forced upon him with the experiments. (but the man dose ooks Evil)

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-06-11 at 16:35.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote