Copy Copy no mi:
----------------
Osom Osom No Mi (osmosis Ningen):

I also really liked:
Holypanl's Newton Newton fruit.
regasatanum's ODA MAGIC PEN fruit.
orthographs's Fan Fan fruit.
IronFistJordan's Time Time fruit.
Thanks. I appreciated my idea being appreciated, so I left in the ones you made that impressed me, and decided I'd put up the whole Idea that motivated my creation of the Newton Newton Fruit.

Academic Academic Fruit.
A group of academic fruits that range in class amongst the sciences and math.

Eg.:
Academic Academic Fruit; Class: Physics, Model: Newton Newton.

Controls force.

Small list of the possibilities this class of fruits can produce:

Academic Academic Fruit; Class: Math, Model: Probability.

You can make anything happen that has a chance of occuring > 1 in 1,000.

E.g: This will work: "I want huge, luxurious a ship to appear on the horizon, and the crew to be dying and weak."
This will not work: "I want all the gold in the world to instantly appear before me in a compressed, but equally valuable by mass form that I can sell for the price of all the money in the world."

It's the second ultimate fruit of ALL time.

It's VERY hax, but I thought it up anyway. Honestly, having this power would make life boring. Of all the fruits I created form Academic Fruit, I would never want to get this one. It means no-one can defeat you, and within normal circumstances you can't fail.

Academic Academic Fruit; Class: Math, Model: Possibility.

You can make ANYTHING with probability range > 1 in 1,000,000 happen as long as the range of mass to be affected is within the earth's atmosphere, and by extension the moon. By extention, since this is just wider range of probability, the impossible, ( 0 in X) cannot be done

This will work: "I want it to be that a method of extracting DF powers is obtained, and that within one month, all the samples of DF extracts are deposited at my doorstep, and all my neighbors fall into coma so no-one steals them in between deliveries."
This won't work:"I want the sun to shoot a beam at the earth in a concentrated form so small it will only hit that guy right over there. Yea, you. Loser. "

[That one won't work for two reasons: (1) The sun is out of Range, (2) A condensed sun beam from the actual sun will not be able to only burn one person, and especially so if the beam is compressed that small. That means the whole atmosphere for at least 10 miles radius will be singed. The probility of this occuring with those damage limitations is ZERO]

You can do practically anything within the realm of earthly happenings. You are almost a celestial being. From making planes crash instantaneously to making people fall in love ( please don't...) you've got it covered.

Academic Academic Fruit; Class: Biology, Model: Genetics.

You can instantaneously splice the genes of ANY living thing you have direct contact with, and yourself as well, with the genes of ANY LIVING THING you have ever touched. Mixing of Gene pool characteristics is also possible.

Take the following: I touch a lizard, and splice the shape of the head into my own genes, and become a man with a lizard head. Further splicing, like Lion's teeth, and Tigers' claws, crocodile tail, cat eyes, etc etc, can make me into a dragon.

I can touch even a blade of grass, and splice its genes into say... a tiger to fight for me, assuming I have touched a tiger before. As long as you are in contact with other living things, you can morph them to your desire, whether fully, or in part. All you need is to have touched the animal to gain its genetic make up. Then, in order to splice it into another living being, you touch the thing you want to morph momentarily, and you have...something new!!

Consider the benefit of genetic regeneration for instant healing...

And mass is no problem. Splicing a blade of grass into a dinosaur (assuming you have touched one) is okay, since the fruit itself will generate the extra mass.

So by making fruits out of subjects you can make a power that relates to ANYTHING that has to do with it. So, stuff like fiddling with Probabilities is possible. I didn't include other subjects (only sciences) because I don't think any other subjects directly deal with the laws of nature and the working of the fabric of the world itself. So something like Principles of Accounts Fruit...umm...I think you get it now...

But het, if you do Law, then yea, go right ahead and make a Law Law fruit, that can change the laws of nature and society. It'll be boring though, like the Probability fruits. No thrill in life. Everything is too easy. I prefer the Newton Newton Fruit. It's hax enough, without being so hax it's boring.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some of these ideas, even though I was going to use them for a fanfiction.

But hey, if anyone wants to use them go straight ahead. I only ask that you come here and tell me where so I can go check it out. It'd be cool if I can see someone else implement my idea.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited by holypanl; 2008-11-17 at 17:52.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote