View Single Post
Old 2006-05-10, 00:22   Link #49
Asirt
Your Friendly AIRhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshino_crimsonwings
What kind of "hentai" does the game actually have? I mean I can imagine yukito screwing other girls, but Misuzu? Wth? That's like pedophile crap, she's a little girl? O.o Who exactly screws who in the game? thanks.
I haven't played very much of the game, so I can only tell you what I know. However, anyone who has played the game can add or correct me on the items I am about to describe.

The "H-Scenes" that you are referring to exist only in the Dream arc. There is only one adult image in the Summer arc. Yukito basically "does it" with all three of the main girls (Misuzu, Kano, and Minagi). I was a bit shocked at first to see these images as well, but later realized that the adult situations was not the reason why I enjoy AIR so much.

In Misuzu's story, there is a scene where Haruko is "touching" Misuzu. Quite odd, if you ask me. The rest is images of Misuzu naked and being involved in adult situations. The adult images has been censored.

In Kano's story, there is a scene of her and Hijiri "having fun" with Yukito. The rest is similar to Misuzu's story, only with Kano this time.

In Minagi's story, you have a naked image of her. Also, there are two endings to her story. One of them is a "dark" ending, which contains her being involved in adult situations with Yukito.

That's about all I know. Anyone can add to this or correct me if they wish.

By the way, if you're not into the adult images contained in AIR, there is an All Ages version available as well. Just look for it at HimeyaShop.com
Asirt is offline   Reply With Quote