View Single Post
Old 2007-05-19, 06:02   Link #57
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
all this aono bashing is getting on my nerves...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka View Post
Aono is sick in the head!!! Nothing can justify things that she did. In the reality would you feel sorry for someone like that? If the answer is yes than you must read some more about laws and human psychology. This is murder or attmept murder from jelaousy and you go in jail for that. It doesn't matter how much you suffered. If her doing is ok just because she is suffering, than I can go and do this kind of things to all girls that took away my boyfriends.
If someone doesn't love you, you must go over it - for everyone is someone in the world, you just musn't get obsessed with the wrong one.

Sorry but things like "poor Aono" and "I understand her", makes me really mad. Ok she is suffering and everything but you can't do bad things to others just because of that.
im not saying that she hasnt done wrong but yet damming her to the depths of hell isnt the right thought now ~ especially because we havent hear her side of the story fully yet...its obvious that she loves yorito but at the same time is bounded by such a thing called "family" ~ you have to understand the situation that she is in...being there and then for yorito even before matsuri 200 (or whatever years ago) and having only to hold her feelings for him inside herself just to be take by some other nameless girl at the time...sure she may not have been able to have a proper relationship with yorito but the connection that she doesnt want him to be stolen away from her is there...

for anyone who has seen gift ~ eternal rainbow~ then take that situation...while not exactly the same we have a girl who returns home after being away for x amount of years...she takes the main guy and Kirino breaks down in a fit of rage...there is just no arguing with the "kaede" types...normally they are calm but when the break into psycho mode nothing can stop them from getting revenge O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS