View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 18:11   Link #204
icebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, if it were *only* Kirino scenes that were getting dropped, maybe, but I think scenes featuring other heroines were also dropped/altered/shortened/etc. For example, people pointed out that a pretty important (depending on your perspective) Ayase scene was also cut from the most recent episode and only alluded to. I've also heard Kuroneko fans insist that the anime cut way too much from her recent episodes too. So in the end, if you consider how much was cut overall to reduce this 12-volume novel series to 31 TV episodes, I think it probably works out to a wash. (And I don't think we should necessarily use the preview to pre-judge what is cut from the next episode just yet.)
Nah, they're putting it in a flashback.
#10 「俺の妹がウエディングドレスを着るわけがない」
京介と黒猫が付き合っていたことを知ったあやせは自分の部屋に京介を呼び、そのことを問い詰めていた。そこ からしばらく経ったある日、あやせに麻奈実から連絡があり、京介たちが別れたことを知らされる。自分のせい だと思い込んだあやせは、京介に電話をかけ…。

Anyway, I think they have been equal to each heroine, other than Kirino's scenes leading people towards more of an actual sibling relationship. It's like they tried to avoid Kyousuke blushing at his sister at all costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
They have confirmed it as the new cover? I thought it's still a rumor ?
Here you go.