View Single Post
Old 2010-08-04, 12:40   Link #1004
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
When Sakura went after Sasuke, when Sasuke was done fighting Madara and Kakashi went to stop Sakura, she was about to kill him and yet she stopped in her tracks because she still had feeling for him. And when Sakura confessed her feeling for Naruto, Naruto called Sakura a liar and said he knows you love Sasuke. I would say IMO that those are hints that Sakura still loves Sasuke and that she can't really get over him. And didn't she ask him if she could come with him when she confronted him?
She stoped because she couldn't bring her self to kill him, she never said she had feelings for him still (Naruto screamed this because he thinks that Sakura still loves Sasuke, untill i read Sakura saying that she still loves Sasuke that is still under the '?'.) Sakura wants Sasuke back not because she loves him but because she wants the old team seven back at least imo.

It's been stated by others that she only wanted to join him so she could get close to him to kill him.

Also see Naruto's saving Sakura from Sasuke is simiral to Minato's saving Kushina from Kyuubi.