View Single Post
Old 2010-08-04, 13:08   Link #1006
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I mean what! What double standards? (Sakura cares for Sasuke as a friends, yet there are hints like the one with Yamato that says she may cares for Naruto in a romantic sense, where are hints for Sakura still ''loving'' Sasuke?) All i see here is you loosing an argument and acting like a child also I am not the one declaring this as a cannon, Kishi is.
No, you really are double standarding a bit there, deliberatly ignoring the blatent love hints Sakura has for Sasuke while declaring Sakura's hints for Naruto as much more important, even though they are less blatent.

She has said she loves Sasuke at the end of Part 1, and her continuing actions show that his actions haven't changed or dulled these feelings.

I'm not denying that Naruto loves Sakura, though considering he seems to beleive Sakura loves Sasuke, he is much more likely to go 'I want my beloved to be happy.'

(Apart from Sai's flahback confession, what are the hints Part 2 Naruto wants to romance Sakura? I honestly can't remember.)

You are also ignoring how in the confession, if she really did have those feelings, do you really think everyone else would deny it? Do you really think no one would believe her? The fact she wants to save him from pain but doesn't seem to love him speaks of friendship only.

Yamato particularly disbelived her, and he is one of the people who was hinting at it earlier.

Yes, I'll admit that there are hints, but there are more numerous and more blatent hints that she loves Sasuke.

Objectively, which do you think is more blatent for Sakura's romantic intent- a direct confession plus about a dozen hints, including form her own POV and Naruto's POV.

or vague hints plus a confession that was immediately blasted as false by pretty much everyone who heard it, immediately followed by her going to kill the other and failing miserably because of her feelings for him.

???

I'll admit I'm biased, but you're not exactly being impartial either.