View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 18:14   Link #122
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Let me clarify, I don't hate Naruto, I hate what Kishi's done to it. I still read Naruto because it used to be a good and solid series and because as long as I'm on the train already I may as well see where it ends. And hey, it's just fun to rag on how utterly stupid it's become.
You know, I have the same problem with Bleach and I used to post in the sub forum just to express my frustration. The main difference being that almost everyone does it. I'm of the opinion that while it may be fun to deride the series, there are a few people that still enjoy it for what it is, and it might be vexing to them. I don't really post in the Bleach sub-forum anymore, but I imagine some of the people there might have been annoyed at my one-liners.

I don't mind criticism, but I just realized that there are ways to criticize without putting other people's taste into question.

I should just drop Bleach, really, and I've thought about it but then, what would I do with those extra 5-10 minutes on a Friday afternoon.. I don't know, I just don't know.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote