View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 19:37   Link #124
ibexwalya

Say what? It is Dr. Common Sense

Dr. Common Sense strikes knowledge to all you weaklings; listen and learn.

I am tired and sick of all this complaints of how Naruto this and Naruto that...I have not seen one comment that has grounds for complaints. I dare you to prove me wrong.
I am fed up of these dried up wannabes who know nothing about the series suddenly becoming an expert on Narutopedia. Please don’t post comments alleging of how the dead are arising, Naruto’s power ups, Kishi’s lack of creativity…need I say more.
Let me address to you all by saying if don’t know much about Naruto I suggest reading from the first chapter because since its creation it has maintained a consistent level of storytelling, masterful artwork and so forth. It is irritating when someone with little knowledge about the series criticizes on baseless grounds. It is not a sin to admit that you don’t know but to blame the author and the manga is degrading. If you don’t like the series then please stop reading it, no one is putting a gun to your head.
Now let’s get on with the questions raised shall we? I don’t know why everyone kept saying how Deidra could come back alive since he was obliterated. Then add to say that Kishi is using old foes and lacking on coming up with new one is just tasteless. If you actually pay attention to the jutsu, it doesn’t revive the person from the grave literally in physical terms but bring back their soul. I think there is a difference between soul and body if I am not mistaken. The first and second hokage’s body Orochimaru used was different people.
The second thing is how Naruto lacks power ups or something between Naruto not acquiring enough Justsus or learning new Jutsus. Let me clarify by saying that what makes a good shinobi is not how much jutsus he knows or can aptly demonstrate but using the given resources adamantly. This is Naruto’s forte; it is what makes him a genius, his ability to improvise according to his surroundings. It is not the size that matters but how you use it.
Next time a one on one conversation with Dr. Common Sense, please stay tuned…(cheeky music…da..da..)
ibexwalya is offline   Reply With Quote