View Single Post
Old 2010-10-18, 11:00   Link #131
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Kishi is just backstabbing himself, as he is just flat out saying that in his universe there are no more S-class Nin or rogue Ninjas available.
...No more S-class or rogue ninjas available to Madara for whatever reason (not within his reach, not known to him, or unwilling to work with him, etc.). There are many, many possibilities. The one I'm accepting as truth is that Madara simply doesn't deem it necessary to recruit anymore people, considering the tools in his possession.

Quote:
And please don’t tell people who have spent 5 years of their lives reading this manga to stop reading it, as reader and posters of this forum they have the right to complaint about it.
You have a good point, but at the same time, it does get annoying to see certain people slam the author when, all of them put together probably couldn't reach 1/5 of Kishimoto's writing ability. Everyone has the right to speak their mind, but saying this author is "crappy" or can't write seems a bit contradictory when they return to read the next chapter every week...

Some chapters are of course better than others, and his talent may appear more apparent during some weeks than others, but I think its pretty clear how much of a excellent story teller he is, and so I understand some peoples(like dr. common sense up there) frustration when reading these kinds of posts. No author is without dry spells, or periods where they put out work that isn't their best... But dammit if a *spoiler* doesn't come out without some fanatic ranting and raving about some "plot-hole" they allegedly discovered, and it of course turns out that a) the alleged "plot-hole" is actually an entirely plausible and explainable development, and b) they don't even fully understand what the term "plot-hole" means, but pass it around as a buzzword anyway.

Quote:
I myself have found a lack of taste for reading this manga in the last 10 or 15 chapters, and the revivals of all these character plus the Star wars attack of the clones copy paste have only made things worst for me.
Well in regards to the clone army, if they were clones, humans, or pokemon, they would've been fodder anyway, and not terribly significant to the main story. Usually the army simply follows one of the main character's momentum.... So, when Naruto starts beating up whoever and making a comeback, the Konoha army will likely suddenly start winning.... They don't really mean much to the story regardless.

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2010-10-18 at 11:16.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote