View Single Post
Old 2011-02-08, 15:27   Link #110
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Named after a Mythical Bird of Philippine Lore, the 214-1-A1 Adarna is one of the last fully operational “Straight 1” IS units in the world - First Generation IS units who never underwent a major frame change or modification- unlike most that went through major modifications, frame changes or upgrades to either second or third generation. It is one of the last of the First Generation Units, sporting technologies and systems that some would consider of the Second or even the Third Generation.
That's... kind of a contradiction, isn't it? It never underwent any modifications, yet it has systems just as advanced as a second or third generation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Ok... time for my character's full introduction history:

Spoiler for Introduction History:

Spoiler for General Pilot/IS Overview:
Interesting premise. Having the soul of a dead girlfriend allowing him to pilot an IS is a creative way around the whole 'But Ichika is supposed to be the only one' thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
You should remember that due to the fact that is has much more armor than a standard IS, it is quite a bit larger, and thus, there's more room inside than it seems to have.

Edit: Additional Info on my char:

Spoiler for More Info:
*snicker* Faking gayness for pure comedy gold, I like this guy already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Really quite the opposite. Imouto is seldom serious, and even the real personality of Karon "is a slacker and can only be bothered to do something if it furthers her own goals."

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Spoiler for IS: Shooting Star - Shift 00:

Forget everything that has been released earlier; this is the finalized version of my main ISOC!
I'm... utterly confused what's going on here.

Who are these girls in space? Why are they in space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Well you could just take the hairband with "wings" that actually just press the hair above her ears to her head. They could just move up and down according to her mood (usually down since she doesn't exactly care about anything else during daytime other than SLEEP).

She could speak in a nonchalant Sanya-like voice in arena fights :

Helena :
Target spotted.
Acquiring range.
Coordinates received.
Readying weapons.
Firing.

Opponent :
Oh what is she - WHATTHEHELLHOWTHEHECKAMIGOINGTODODGETHAT?

Helena :
Boring. I want to sleep.
Fighting is actually one of the few things that can get her awake during the day, but she quickly goes to find a bench to sleep on when the adrenaline wears off.

Quote:
That is one way of badass adorable. Just draw a few pictures of her sleeping soundly on her desk or curling up in a corner of the gym store during P.E classes (skiving) will sure boost her moe factor by over 9000.

Just don't bleed to death drawing the last suggestion.
Hmm, I'll see what I can conjure up. Been a while since I last did a good shop.

Quote:
With regards to Karon, I am going to read the specs later after I cleaned up my Econs project. Also, I have pretty much concrete character map of Rachel :

- Kuudere
- Single Ponytail to the bottom of neck (takes it off if she does a full transform, retains it in partial transform)
- Lawful, hardworking - basically the total opposite of Karon
- Often skewed and totally wrong interpretation of interactions between others e.g : thinks that Houki actually slept with Ichika, who is the sub to his sister Chifuyu, etc.
- Shows a yandere streak when using Blind Horizon
- Uppity when it comes to dealing with "bad students"
- Cosplay victim. Of almost anyone who brings her shopping.
Uppity when dealing with bad students? Ohh, I can use that.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote