View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 01:29   Link #119
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Which type would the Night Fury be in ?

The Night Fury can outrun and outmanuever even the Merlion but the Merlion outguns the Night Fury. And the Night Fury doesn't have a shield.
See: Unicorn.

The lack of physical plating is no problem. Besides, I really don't think a G2 Rafale wing is meant to withstand concentrated and sustained saturation blasts of pink doom. Dodging makes more sense, and yes Nightfury can dodge even the claws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Pretty much, and I am already rather restrained by inspiration sources for my characters. Trying to make as little ripples in the canon if possible (No other guys using IS for example)

Could you pm me a link to your OCs both in the Canon Universe and the Shadow Mirror?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I am no lowe so expect a lack of front covers.

*charges up another*
Sigh. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
My pilot would be too busy balancing national expectation, dreams, studying and just merely surviving with sanity intact to join any other cliques for now.
[Shooting Star] only employs ISA graduates, sometimes they may bring in undergraduates if they are armed with units meant for front line combat, but most of the time, its just the core three doing most of the fighting, or while on joint ops with the JP-US-GE Omega Division.