View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 15:53   Link #31
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Spring could be a very busy season for me, or it could be like Winter where I am currently following 5 series.

Carryovers/Continuations That I Am Definately Watching:
Fate/Zero 2nd: Been waiting for the concluding episodes of this epic series.
Mouretsu Pirates: Carryover from Winter
Area no Kishi(?)- Carryover(?)

Will watch if Crunchyroll Has Them
Uchuu Kyoudai: Animated by A-1, I love space and astronomy and I am really looking forward to it. I am very hopeful for CR to simulcast it.
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia: Not familiar with Silver Link(who did C3 and BakaTest). Sounds similar to Another, but with possibly more romance and mystery and less horror.
Jormugand: Interesting subject matter, heard good things about White Fox. Will add to the dark action flavor with F/Z
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san: Moe meets Lovecraft? Yes Please! Hope it continues Xebec's good streak with Rinne.
Sakamichi No Apollon: Watanabe and Kanno reuniting? No more Guilty Crown on NoitaminA! Series that is really about music(jazz in particular) and very different from the usual fare. Please get this, Crunchyroll. I really want to see this!

Maybe
Eureka Seven AO: Liked the original. Not sure how this relates to it, and am not sure about how good this will be. Staff that has been listed is a hopeful sign though.
Hyouka: Love KyoAni, still somewhat bitter over no word of any more Haruhi anime(but I still have faith). Expecting crappy Funico to get this though.
Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~: Could be an interesting story. Production I.G needs to get away from the foul taste of Guilty Crown IMHO.
Natsuiro no Kiseki: Sphere involved? Could be a very nice slice-of-life series. If word of mouth is good and accessible to me, I would give it a shot.
Medaka Box: Gainax series. Sounds like it could be a very promising anime. It could also fail spectacularly and that would be interesting to watch too.
Accel World: Sunrise series. Promising premise. Like sci-fi works, and it deals with bullying. I am inclined to watch but I don't know yet if this will be a good series or not.
AKB0048: Premise sounds like it could be very bad. Satelight is sure doing a lot between the Winter series it's involved in and Spring. If the series is better than it sounds, I'll give it consideration. I have been surprised before by series that I thought I wouldn't watch.

Series that I will watch at some point
Saki: Achiga-Hen episode of side-A: Saki is on my to-watch list, and I probably will watch this after the season is over.

Series that I will likely not watch because of DEEN
Sankarea: Manga sounds pretty cool though. DEEN being involved in a red flag for me.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote