View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 02:04   Link #3974
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I don't know what to think anymore. I'm supporting the harem and now I'm worried that it'll become redundant considering Rito's shy mindset. I fear that the plan will be dropped eventually, but oh well, might as well enjoy it while we can. Momo doesn't really have high expectations other than making the guy she loves happy enough to notice her.

If the harem plan gets dropped, and I hope it doesn't, Yabuki-sensei has to work out on finding ways to makes our heroines happy so that he won't have angry fans who'd try to strangle him if he doesn't make a happy end for our favourite girls.

I too want a Rin focus already. Yabuki-sensei for the aspiring and huge fans of Rin Kujou, please comply with our demands!
He's going to have pissed-off fans trying to strangle him no matter what, whether harem or a specific girl. His only hope is to figure out which ending will get more fans supporting him than angry at him, so the supporters can beat off the stranglers with frying pans (I'm not joking, a frying pan'll knock out anything in one shot)