View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 23:13   Link #1253
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Spoiler for Length:

I'm not too sure, majority of what Yuuki I believe is actually out of his own choices, IIRC Satsuki convinced with to fight for what he believed in but it didn't involve giving with the will to run for the election, instead he tried to comvince his club to make Chisato run, in the end they picked him through voting. True he was forced into running by the club but I feel that it is just for the plots sake that he run.

In terms of the Chisato, the chocolate thing is definitely a ritual but the morning routine is just that its a routine.

Another thing about Satsuki not forcing him into anything she did ask what he would do if she did force herself on to him, and I'm sure she would have done it had see not been intterupted. IMO she does not act as a counterpoint, especially when the two sisters can use Yuuki as a prize disregarding his feelings all together if that is not forcing, things like being forced to stay in her room during the camp due to circumstances, are similar to events happening can't really be counted though, even though if she wanted there probably was a way for him to leave the building.

Mouri even before deciding to help Yuuki win the election told him that he already had his own agenda as pointed put by Chisato and the only reason he was helping was because it was mutually beneficial for them, in other words he is not as forced as you perceive IMO.