Thread: Crunchyroll Giant Killing (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-17, 20:35   Link #71
destiny4everlove

I’m not much of a sports manga/anime fan to be honest but after reading some comments about this anime I decided to give it a try and watch the first episode. To my surprise it was good and I really enjoyed watching.

This is not my first soccer anime; my first ones are Goal Field Hunter and Captain Tsubasa.

Episode 1

The episode was very entertaining and had some pretty good surprise moments like when we find that Tatsumi is the President’s son or like when we find that Tatsumi had been the star of ETU in his younger days or like in the end when we find the reason why he made the players take that run test and how he’ll decide who are the regulars and who the substitutes.

So far my favorite character is Tatsumi. I can’t wait to learn more about him!

Episode 2

What a cool and fun series this one is! I’m enjoying watching GK so much!

This episode made me like Tatsumi even more than before, he is just so awesome! I love his personality, his way of thinking, he is such an interesting character.

I got very excited while watching the game of the regulars vs. the substitutes, just as excited as when I watch a real soccer game.

I figured out what Tatsumi was trying to do even before Murakoshi did, that was such a smart tactic by Tatsumi.

After the conversation between Tatsumi and Murakoshi I have a new respect for Murakoshi and Tatsumi. I’m really interested in seeing how the relationship between Tatsumi and Murakoshi develops, especially because they are not in the best of terms atm and because they are so different from each other.

I so can’t wait to watch the next episode!

Thank you so much for my beautiful avy and my amazing sig, TheEroKing!!!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote