Thread: Licensed Gungrave
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-25, 11:26   Link #76
Seifer_us
A Hunter of Peace

Well, I'm back to report on things a bit.

Of recent news, Gungrave O.D., the second upcoming GG game for PS2 was ranked 25 in the most-looked-forward-to games of 2004 in Famitsu magazine, one of Japan's top-ranked gaming magazines. A neat tidbit.

The Gungrave website now has cover art for the first DVD of the GG anime, which can be viewed here: http://www.gungrave.com/site/goods/cd/cd4.php

The first disc is scheduled for release on the 21st of February, and features the first 2 episodes of the series in their original letterbox format. Extras include: Non-credit Opening and Ending, TV spot and Cinema Ad, and a promo video for Gungrave O.D.

As you can see from the pics, there is also a box release with artwork done by Yasuhiro Nightow himself. Now you just have to ask yourself if it's worth the 5,800 yen pricetag (about $50.00 U.S. currency). I know I'm going to be paying it. If you're lucky and get your order in right away, you can also get a nice illustration poster by Nightow as well. *crosses fingers*

Well, I'm a day away from seeing episode 17, "Mika". So I'll give everybody a further update after that runs.
Seifer_us is offline   Reply With Quote