Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-12, 22:32   Link #5362
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, you guys have to keep something in mind- Moka was never "sent" to the human world. She went to the human world on her own accord to chase after her mother, and probably realized that she would stick out like a sore thumb in her true state. She's just that dedicated to finding her mother, it would seem (though tsukune has been distracting her, if you ask me)

Of course, the real question is, why the heck would Moka's mother go to the human world in the first place? We'r e all agreeing on the "wanting to get herself out of the underworld" theory, but I wonder if that's really it?

As for Kokoa... remember it was Moka's mother who went to the human world, not Kokoa's. And where the heck has it been stated that she was the heiress? I think you guys may be reading too much fanfic
The 'heiress' part came from Kokoa, more or less . I admit it has not been stated that Moka is the legit heir, I just went from Kokoa's lil 'sister-worship' monologue to say that Moka might be the best suited of the four sisters to actually take the family head. Kalua can't do it - she's an assassin, and we know how Kokoa is right now.