View Single Post
Old 2007-02-27, 16:10   Link #50
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
I hope to God they do. The way the manga's treating her thus far in part 2 is a debacle...
Maybe it's because she is not that important of a character even amoung the former genin? I love Hinata, but her story isn't important. Now you can say either are the stories of Gaara, Kakashi, Sakura, or Shikamaru. But Kishimoto thinks they are and that is all that matters. Therefore they become important characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
From what ive seen in the first 3 eps...Im willing to bet they will add more hinata filler to the story....again. There was a bigger focus on hinata in Npart1 then in the manga.
I doubt it. The last thing I want is for the anime studio to start adding filler if it has nothing to do with the story. The point of good filler is to expand canon, not to change it. There is no reason to add more Hinata and Team 8 since they have no role in the story right now. They didn't even have a role in Kurenai's storyline.

I wouldn't say there was a bigger focus on Hinata in Part 1. She has always been a minor character. But I guess it was something compared to no focus at all like now.