View Single Post
Old 2004-08-24, 12:53   Link #41
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
Okay, I'll let you ppl draw your own conclusions..

But FACTS are:

1. Kyuibi lends Naruto it's powers
2. Noone has ever expressed worry about Naruto dying and setting Kyubi free
3. Naruto is NOT japaneese mythology
4. Kyubi was worried when Naruto was dying and asked "why is it getting so dark?"

From this FACTS I'd draw the conclusion that kyubi will indeed die if Naruto dies (if kyubi is still sealed within him) although we do not know that for a fact.

But appearently there are thoose who'd draw a different conclusion...
1) I dont think Kyubi lends anyone power. Like i said I think he is just playing the bad-ass. Yondaimes seal was made so that Naruto could use kyubi's chakra at will. Not so that kyubi could "lend" chakra whenver hes in a good mood.

2) I dont Kyubi is going to get set free and pop out of naruto. He will just get banished back to his own world where he will wait out the usual period of time before returning to earth to plunge it into chaos before dissapearing again.

3) Ofcourse not. Its a manga. Thats obvious. But its also obvious that Kyubi in naruto is a direct characterization of Kyubi from the myth of Kishimoto's culture

4) Kyubi is evil. Hed rather stick around as long as he can hoping something will set him free. He only appears after very very very long times. Maybe he doesnt want to return to his world. Maybe hes holding on to the hope that something will set him free and allow him to still have his fun. And his "hope" seems to be valid since Akatsuki does plan on messing with the seal.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote