Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-22, 17:32   Link #1008
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
She could easily be made not into one if the author wanted. TBH it's just bad writing to leave her as she is. Even if Shioon doesn't end up with her she's far too pivotal a character to be left as she is.

Who do you think he hangs out at school with?

I never said he was in love with her or that he would end up with her, I'm saying he blatantly cares about her more than the others currently, regardless of what those feelings are.
I'd argue she isn't important beyond the role that she already serves. She's the normal girl that knows nothing that happens to be the main character's childhood friend. Shioon wants to protect her and keep her from harm's way because it's something he failed to do in the first series and because he kept worrying her when he was bullied.

I doubt Shioon will be able to stay in contact with her once he becomes a murim. I mean if she was really important to him you'd think he'd call her and talk to her more often but as seen in the first series, he actually had to be reminded by others that she had asked about him. Did he ever contact her on his own initiative? I can't think of a time other than maybe near the early parts of the series.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote