View Single Post
Old 2010-11-06, 07:41   Link #28
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Can't use clairvoyance yet, too low level Well, I'm playing low-level games for now, so she's good for my league. Dunno if I'll go as far as buying her as my first, I've got other champs in my sight.
EDIT:
Quote:
retards and assholes are everywhere, and LoL is no exception.
You can say that again...two games, I devided to play 5v5, and both went seriously bad. First game ended up 4v5 since one of us went afk as soon as the game started, leaving me alone to defend against two peeps, ending up in me getting killed 4 times. Then starts the uncivilized discussion "would be better if you were afk" and "you feed them and now they kill me", ending up in me running to the rescue, which I did. Then we decided to push mid, and yet I ended up being the only one there as the others were...iunno, eating popcorn at the shop? So anyways, I got ambushed by all 4 sides, died, obnoxious dude starts lolling, someone calls up a surrender vote..."who the fuck voted NO!?", enemies kill nexus, we lose. After the game, "Go play practice matches you noob, don't take us down with you!", "hope I never pair with you again" and all sorts of happy thoughts materialized in the chat room.

Second game was a lot simpler, bottom guy starts pinging till my ears bleed, others complain, he says he wants to duo lane with his pal, but Summoner 3 wants to do botand won't let them. I switch to bot and send them mid, crisis over...but then bot dude starts pinging aaaaall the time, dropping the team's morale and diverting my attention, ending in a surprise death although we were actually doing pretty well. Then bot dude starts jungling while we're being pushed back, we lose again...two of the saddest games I've ever experienced in mah life

P.S: how do you propose surrender?
EDIT2: nvm, found it...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-11-06 at 11:00.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote