View Single Post
Old 2008-07-03, 20:05   Link #3062
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
The difference being that there are about ten times more Lelouch supporters than Suzaku defenders, and that there is hardly a thread here safe from extreme Suzaku hate. Sometimes one even gets the impression that we should feel bad for even liking the character in the first place, so it does get tiring. Maybe that's why I may appear a bit harsh towards haters sometimes? ^^; I like people to at least try to be a little objective.

Wait, didn't we debate this only a few days ago? Because I recall disagreeing At least you're not completely ruling his method out
Well, that is true, you usually don't find many people who like Suzaku enough to defend him. Honestly Suzaku's hypocrisy annoyed me in R1, and now his indecisiveness annoys me in R2. Although neither have gotten to the point of outright hatred, I just find his method to be unrealistic with no real plan of action on his part other then vague intentions. My personal opinion is that if you can't do something better then someone else then you should not criticize their methods as wrong. Which was a major reason Suzaku annoyed me to no end in R1.

Probably, there aren't that many Suzaku defenders as you have said, and I don't exactly recall ever agreeing with you over this issue...ever.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote