View Single Post
Old 2009-09-20, 10:07   Link #1573
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just completed Crysis Warhead. I overclocked my i7 CPU and ran on ultra-high settings, AND IT STILL LAGS FROM TIME TO TIME! It probably won the "most graphically advanced game of the decade".

1. Mass Effect. Still waiting for the sequel in Jan/Feb so I am building a POWA character to port over (Infiltrator with Barrier).

2. Call Of Juarez. I never found out why I love Old West games. Usually I would go for fantasy like Diablo or The Witcher, but the concept turns me up!

3. Stranglehold. My prophecy came true : a game that will be made in the image of John Woo and Chow Yun Fat.

4. COD : MW. I liked the game so much that I spent $60 buying the original, only to be disappointed by the multiplayer. But at least I still can shoot out a baldie with a .50 rifle within 10 seconds after he appears.

5. Yume Miru Kusuri. It is the only V-Novel I actually bothered to replay.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote